4in6 tunnel

William Brown william at firstyear.id.au
Wed Sep 18 07:11:36 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am currently attempting to run an experiment with a segment of my
network that is ipv6 only. As such, I would like to run a 4 in 6 tunnel
to allow my systems to connect to v4 systems.

The ability to do this is described here:

http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Linux+IPv6-HOWTO/x1373.html

I would like to find a way to automate this process by the addition of
these commands to my ifcfg-enp0s25 file. I have been reading the ifup
files and cannot find an (obvious) method of doing this.

Has anyone done this before? Has anyone got ideas on how to approach
this.

--
Sincerely,

William Brown