yum repo help needed

Suvayu Ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 21:57:09 UTC 2013

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 01:59:20PM -0700, Mike Wright wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have an very old and cranky laptop that won't install past f14,

Did you try the netinstall image?  If the problem with the installer is
about the graphics, did you try the basic graphics mode?  It is
available under the troubleshooting option in the boot menu I think.
You could start try text mode, just pass 'linux text' to the boot
options (hitting tab allows you to do that).

Hope this helps,

--
Suvayu