Goa daemon eats all my cpu

William Murray bill.murray at cern.ch
Sat Sep 21 21:06:43 UTC 2013

On 21/09/13 22:59, Reindl Harald wrote:

> Am 21.09.2013 22:51, schrieb William Murray:
>> Go daemon keeps grabbing 100% of my cpu. I don't really know what it is, good
>> tells me it is something to do with online accounts (which I never use).  Is there some
>> way to tame it? Or any way to switch it off completely?
> who did it switch on?
> what package is it?
> why is it installed?
>
> in other words: output of "ps aux" and if possible package
>
> if it is really a daemon -> systemctl list-units | grep service
> systemctl disable whatever.service
> systemctl stop whatever.service
Thanks Reindl,
             Of course I stupidly killed it and do not know what causes
it to start. I'll
try to post this when I next have the problem  -might be a couple of days.
               Bill

--
Bill Murray                     ----                       ATLAS
STFC/Warwick at: Bat 40 4-C28, CERN,1211 Meyrin, Geneve 23, Switzerland