Fedup error

Phil Dobbin bukowskiscat at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 22:57:53 UTC 2013

On 21/09/13 23:13, Phil Dobbin wrote:
> I'm trying to upgrade 17 -> 18 & I keep getting this message:
>
> ' $ sudo fedup-cli --network 18
>  setting up repos...
>  default-installrepo/metalink |  34 kB  00:00:00
>  fedora/18/i386/metalink |  34 kB  00:00:00
>  No upgrade available for the following repos: fedora updates
>  Error: can't get boot images.
>  The installation repo isn't available.
>  You need to specify one with --instrepo.'
>
> Any ideas how to fix this?

My mistake. I'd forgotten to put Google's nameservers in
'/etc/reslove.conf' so that's where the problem lay.

Sorry for the noise.

Cheers,

Phil...

--
currently (ab)using
Arch Linux, CentOS 5.9 & 6.4, Debian Squeeze & Wheezy, Fedora Beefy, Spherical & That Damn Cat, Lubuntu 12.10, OS X Snow Leopard & Tiger, Ubuntu Precise, Quantal & Raring