Ananconda on 19

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Sep 21 17:57:13 UTC 2013

Am 21.09.2013 19:51, schrieb poma:
> On 21.09.2013 16:42, Phil Dobbin wrote:
>> However there is no option to install over CentOS to utilise the whole
>> disk that I could see anyway no matter what I try. I want to erase
>> CentOS completely & just have Fedora on the disk.
>>

> There is, not only you can delete the complete partition layout and
> create a new one, but you can pass with reformatting only.
> However to be sure of what we're really talking about, what exact
> version of the CentOS is that

*argh* read before reply

"version of the CentOS is that" doe snot matter if someone want to kill
it completly and replace it with Fedora 19, thanks to moderation i think
the problem is sorted out off-list in the meantime

his problem is the still broken shiny Anaconda and while i know
every piece of my Linux systems Anaconda is the only piece of
software i try to avoid to any price i have to pay not face it