Printing of colour pages from adobe reader comes out greyscale

Erik P. Olsen epodata at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 09:37:26 UTC 2013

On 27/09/13 11:17, Mihai T. Lazarescu wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 04:57:21PM +0200, Erik P. Olsen wrote:
>
>> Subject says all. Printing the same pages with gimp comes out
>> correctly. Printing is ordinary colour print not photo.
>>
>> Adobe reader: Version 9.5.5
>> Fedora: Version 19 fully updated as of 25/9-2013
>> CUPS: 1.6.3-4.fc19.x86_64
>> Printer: HP Photosmart 8450
>>
>> Is this a known issue and is there a fix for it?
>
> Have you checked printer settings in Adobe reader?
> AFAIK each program can use different settings.

I don't see any printer settings that I can change. I only see print properties
in the print dialogue as:

lpr -P Colour -o PageSize=A4 -o PageRegion=A4 -o Duplex=None -o InputSlot=Auto
-o ColorModel=RGB -o MediaType=Automatic -o OutputMode=Normal -o OptionDuplex=False

And that I can't change, AFAIK.

--
Erik