Fedora Scrolling Lag

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 11:17:53 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-03-31 at 19:24 -0500, c. marlow wrote:
> ok went to the rpm fusion site... when doing the RAWHIDE one I clicked
> it put in my password then this came up in red.. now what?

Since you seem to be new to Fedora you may want to avoid Rawhide. That's
really bleeding edge and is not a subject for this list (see the Fedora
Test list if you really want to try unreleased versions). And unless
you're into Fedora Rawhide there's no point enabling the RPMfusion
Rawhide repo.

I'd also recommend avoiding the Unstable repos for the same reason. Most
of the stuff there gets into Stable after a while (Rawhide too but it
takes a lot longer).

poc