Good tutorial on setting up a grid/cluster using fedora

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 2 19:52:30 UTC 2014

On 04/02/14 13:54, Bill Oliver wrote:

> Just to see if I can do it, I thought I'd set up a small grid/cluster
> using fedora.  Does anybody know of a good step-by-step guide for
> this (preferably free and online :-) )?

in a sense, grid is one form, cluster is another.

from my bookmarks, and an ixquick search, some of the more
relevant of them;

http://clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1-pcs/html/Clusters_from_Scratch/

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Cluster

https://alteeve.ca/index.php?search=cluster&go=Go&title=Special%3ASearch
https://alteeve.ca/index.php?search=grid&title=Special%3ASearch

http://www.mcsr.olemiss.edu/bookshelf/articles/how_to_build_a_cluster.html

http://www.evidian.com/products/high-availability-software-for-application-clustering/cluster-tutorial/

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/SumSchool/materials/sources/tutorials/11-cluster-building/cluster-hands-on.html

maybe above will help until you find an answer more direct
to what you seek.

if nothing else, it is some good reading. ;-)

--

peace out.

tc.hago.

.