Five Things in Fedora This Week (2014-04-01)

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 13:16:08 UTC 2014

HI

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 3:44 AM, Ian Malone wrote:

> So no-one is allowed to ask questions on hear and have them answered
> by anybody who knows what they're talking about?

You seemed to have missed the point.  I will state it more directly.  You
are unwilling to spend your free time on learning about new projects which
is fine yet you are curious about them and others who would equally value
their free time are spending some of it answering your questions.  I am
pointing out that, it doesn't hurt to acknowledge the other side of it and
appreciate that.

Rahul