CPU / GPU fan control

Rafnews raf.news at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 10:59:51 UTC 2014

1. when i'm telling that my fan runs at 100%, it's to not tell between
90, 95 100 or 80%... let's say it is a lot faster than under windows 7
on the same hardware.
so if windows 7 with ASUS software can adjust speed to make it quiet
(there are 2 fans - 1 for CPU + 1 for GPU) i guess a wonderful OS like
Fedora/linux can do better :D