in regard to my system fans picking up speed

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 5 13:46:39 UTC 2014

On 04/05/14 16:07, Tim wrote:
> Tim:
>>> It's not helped by websites with useless page titles.
>
> Joe Zeff:
>> You can always edit the title before clicking OK.  HTH, HAND.
>
> I know that, but if you're bookmarking all your tabs quickly, because
> you want to reboot/shutdown/eat, it's a nuisance having to do that,
 > step by step, thanks to crappy website authoring.

well, being that you are aware of such, do you not look at your
last bookmarks when you restart, and act then?

if not, then you are failing to use bookmarking as you need to
be. which is very much in opposite of your other post;

   Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2014 20:42:03 +1030

i very much agree with you about crappy website authoring.

--

peace out.

tc.hago.

.