honestly, what in the name of mutt is so slow about fedora rawhide?

poma pomidorabelisima at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 13:49:33 UTC 2014

On 05.04.2014 15:05, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> On Sat, 2014-04-05 at 08:02 -0400, Ted Roche wrote:
>>>   following up on my recent posts about how painfully,
>> excruciatingly,
>>> nad-grindingly, thigh-suckingly slow firefox is on fedora rawhide,
>>> well, nothing's changed.
>>
>> Apologies if asking you to repeat yourself, but I don't see the
>> previous
>> messages on this.
>
> That's because he posted them to the Fedora Test list. Once again folks,
> this is *the wrong list for discussing Rawhide*. People who continue the
> thread here are just compounding the problem, which is that many of
> those developing Rawhide don't even read *this* list.
>
> poc

Urbi et Orbi? :)

"This list provides community assistance, encouragement, and advice for
Fedora users."

This is a very vague definition, what is the what.
If Fedora user has problems with digestion, should she be advised.
Maybe "... for the Fedora Current Supported Releases usage", would be
more accurate.

I'm still waiting for my Martinis shaken, Robert! :)

poma