Off Topic - . pdf to eps (unknown switch using pdf2ps -eps)

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Sun Apr 6 22:57:23 UTC 2014

My apologies for so off topic but I feel it is important to have
choice.  Not intending to change the subject or start a flame war.
<snip>
>> True. But if you do a search on it online (using DuckDuckGo, but why
>> should that matter?)
</snip>
It matters because google SEO  pre guesses what it thinks you want
especially if you have done  a fair bit of searching on a topic. Google
works well the first time but becomes rapidly restrictive, limiting a
search to those previous searched pages.
DuckDuckGo and IXQuick do not save previous searches IXQuick has options
to remove barriers.

I run frequently into this problem when searching for assistance with
coding examples. Google always presents the same old same old to make
one's searches easier.
I no longer use google for serious searches because of it's limitations.
Hope this helps.
Roger