Gnome-shell weather extension hung

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Apr 8 15:15:02 UTC 2014

Allegedly, on or about 07 April 2014, Matthew Saltzman sent:
> I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the extension and I've tried
> to locate files or settings that should be cleared or reset

General advice:  Un-installing and reinstalling rarely helps, this isn't
Windows.  You would have had to have a screw up during install, or some
random error, for installed files to go amiss.  Something I've never
seen, in umpteen years of using Linux.  Not that it's impossible, but
quite unlikely.  And un-installing does not remove configuration files
that you've created.  So, a re-install will get the same configuration.

If you can't find the configuration files, you can try creating a new
user (a new user has less files for you to look for).  Wait a moment or
two, configure what you want to investigate, then look for configuration
files with that timestamp on them.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

public lists.