Re: Serious OpenSSL vulnerability

eoconnor25@gmail.com eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 22:30:08 UTC 2014

I gotta say....I'm so impressed with the way this issue has been handled by the developers here @ Fedora....I've updated all three of my Fedora boxes....and will sleep soundly knowing the vulnerability has been addressed by the best and brightest! So a heart felt "Thank You" to the Guys and Gals who have dedicated their time to creating the BEST operating system to ever grace my Dell computers!!!