F20 Where's my system mail?

Joonas Sarajärvi muep at iki.fi
Thu Apr 10 14:13:25 UTC 2014

> Does everyone here now do without email alerts, or does everyone just
> install postfix or some such?
>
> I would really like to know if there is a workaround for me...
>
> Thanks again
>
> Mark

My impression is that an MTA is currently not installed by default
because it was thought that most users do not use the things it
provides. However, since you seem to actually use functionality that
requires an MTA to be present, I think you should just install some
MTA of your choice and keep using the system mail functionality.

-Joonas