F20 Where's my system mail?

Arthur Dent misc.lists at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Apr 16 08:51:49 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-04-15 at 19:14 +0200, Heinz Diehl wrote:
> On 15.04.2014, Andreas M. Kirchwitz wrote:
>
> > Finally, I got msmtp working but I'm still not really happy
> > (it doesn't rewrite destination addresses for aliased forwards,
> > and that's a big problem with today's spam filters), so I will
> > revert to sendmail in F21.
>
> yum install postfix
>
> It's easy to configure and can rewrite anything you want.

Well I tried that - postfix seemed to bounce ALL my incoming mail. It
terrified me. I fear that, following a previous misconfiguration, my
domain (I have a vanity domain like myrealsurname.com) may be
blacklisted and I really don't want to make the situation any worse.

If I could do without an MTA altogether I would...

Thanks

Mark