messagefilters of a thunderbird movemail account are not working automatically

Joachim Backes joachim.backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de
Wed Apr 16 09:49:55 UTC 2014

Hi all,

having a problem with a thunderbird movemail account: After having
created a movemail account I checked successfully that local emails are
managed by thunderbird.

Now I tried to implement a message filter for the movemail inbox, but it
does not work automatically (despite the enable toggle button is
active): Only if I click on the movemail Inbox symbol after a mail
arrived or if I click to "Run now", the message filter is applied.

Anybody has a solution for this?

Kind regards

Joachim Backes
--