Dual Boot System

Aradenatorix Veckhom Vacelaevus aradnix at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 05:56:20 UTC 2014

Hi again:

Well your scheme is not bad. 50 GB for each OS is a lot, even if you don't
store a lot of information in logs for run a server or something like that.
I never use to install the \boot in a separate partition. I install the
root (\) of each one inside it's own partition and the GRUB do the rest.

About the swap it is not bad, is useful for can hibernate the PC (in
portable pcs is very useful to do that). But also for manage very big files
such as videos, or raw photographies with very high resolution.

In the sdb I'll merge the \home for both systems. I was working with more
than one GUI such as gnome, openbox, lxde, xfce and I never had troubles or
bugs with that, but sincerely I never tried with KDE, I don't like it.

Regards