[OT] Sendmail: Open relay was tested as closed but...

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 20 20:38:47 UTC 2014

Heartbleed... Anybody running an OpenSSL server has compromised passwords
for anybody using the system at least from when the vulnerability was
revealed until it was repaired should consider every password on the
system is compromised. They should ALL be changed, pronto. And you should
make sure it is the right person changing the passwords.

{^_^}