Developing for Android with Qt

Isaac Cortés González w.isaac.cortes at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 23:02:57 UTC 2014

Ok. It looks like there shouldn't be any problem, since the SDK's code is
licensed in ASLv2, and the source code is available in a git repository [1].

I know it isn't transcendental at all (or maybe yes) to the fedora
community (to developers and "common" users); but it is a little bit
annoying to download the installer from qt-project, when there's a version
in fedora's repos; but without all the complete packages. So I have to
choose between "versions" of the _exactly_ same thing: the tested version
in fedora ready to "yum-install" (dnf, or whatever), or the untested
"official" version, just to be available to use all the feature of the
framework.

[1]: https://android.googlesource.com/platform/sdk/

        -Isaac C.