su

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Apr 27 16:01:26 UTC 2014

On Sun, 2014-04-27 at 13:45 +0200, Patrick Dupre wrote:
> After a fresh installation of fedora 20, I can only log 1 time as a
> su. After, it is refused for authentification error!

Doesn't happen here.  Though I have done yum updates since the install,
a few days ago.  But I don't recall any problems with doing "su" before
I did the updates.  No su run-around....  Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

--
tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Linux 3.13.10-200.fc20.i686 #1 SMP Mon Apr 14 21:00:56 UTC 2014 i686

All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is no point trying
to privately email me, I will only read messages posted to the public lists.