Fedora 20 shutdown

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Mon Apr 28 23:20:49 UTC 2014

I have 4 icons in the top right corner.
one to switch on the internet, one which displays a small aeroplane, one
for speaker volume and one for battery status.
They all have the same dropdown menu which has  a selection Home which
provides Switch User and Log out.
Wow! thanks,  I just found the shut down icon, it is a tiny circle with
a line through it, bottom right in that menu selection.
Great
Cheers
Roger