"3rd mouse button behavior" on Fedora laptop?

Charlie Zender zender at uci.edu
Wed Apr 30 16:19:39 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I have an FC20 (KDE default) laptop with a 3 button mouse. However,
highlighting text with the mouse does not seem to copy it to the
buffer, and the middle button does not paste the text. How do I enable
the behavior I want, where the mouse can easily copy and paste text? I
have another FC/KDE laptop where this works fine and I don't know how
it is configured differently.

Thanks,
Charlie
--
Charlie Zender, Earth System Sci. & Computer Sci.
University of California, Irvine 949-891-2429 )'(