Sendmail problem

Kevin Cummings cummings at kjchome.homeip.net
Tue Aug 5 17:44:55 UTC 2014

Further information.  Both of the last 2 emails sent from my laptop have
been delivered immediately.  Its the emails I send out from my iPhone
that are getting caught in the queue.  I sent one to an external address
that queued up as described.  I sent another directly to my address, and
it got delivered immediately.  I don't remember making any changes to my
iPhone recently, either.

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome at verizon.net