Cannot make a copy of video DVD with k3b

antonio montagnani antonio.montagnani at alice.it
Thu Aug 7 06:03:16 UTC 2014

I got a DVD recorded with a Sony DVD player. When I try to make a copy
1:1 using k3b I get the error that seems no available space in temporary
folder!!!
Temporary folder seems to be /tmp/kde-antonio/sony_dvd_recorder_volume
and available space is detected as 1.9GB while project space is 4.2 GB

I tried also with Brasero but copy was incomplete and I wasted a new DVD.

Forgot to say that recorded files on original DVD are ok. (DVD is played
fine). Anyway I can't do a copy of Video files on my PC as permits don't
allow it.

--
Antonio M
Skype: amontag52