Cannot make a copy of video DVD with k3b

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Fri Aug 8 05:33:52 UTC 2014

On 08Aug2014 12:46, ed greshko <ed.greshko at greshko.com> wrote:
>BTW, I kind of hate to continue this thread since I just noticed it has been hijacked from the "cloned sd card is not booting" thread....

Yeah, I saw that earlier. So I told my mailer to break the thread ("#" in mutt)
and it is all cool. In my mail folder, anyway:-) What, your mailer can't
break/join threads?

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <cs at zip.com.au>

UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that
would also stop you from doing clever things.   - Doug Gwyn