Suddenly keeps asking for Wifi key

Oliver Ruebenacker curoli at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 11:57:32 UTC 2014

     Hello,

  For months or years, I was able to connect to my home Wifi without
re-entering the key. Until some updates two days ago, which, I think,
included NetworkManager. Now, whenever I boot first time during the day, it
asks me for the Wifi key.

  I should mention that months ago, there was this KWallet thing which
asked me for a password every time I wanted to connect, which was an
enormous pain, and I somehow managed to disable it, and I was fine since,
until now.

  I absolutely want to be able to connect to my Wifi without entering a
password or network key every time.

  Thanks!

     Best,
     Oliver