Suddenly keeps asking for Wifi key

Oliver Ruebenacker curoli at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 14:04:38 UTC 2014

     Hello,

  How do I get to "Edit connections"?

  I don't remember what I did to KWallet, I only remember that after some
considerable effort, it finally stopped asking me all the time.

  Whenever I do a git push, there are some error messages about KWallet,
which I ignore, since the git push works. If I could get it such that I
would never have to read the word "KWallet" again, that would be awesome,
of course.

     Best,
     Oliver

On Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 9:11 AM, Sudhir Khanger <sudhir at sudhirkhanger.com>
wrote:

> On Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 5:27 PM, Oliver Ruebenacker <curoli at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I should mention that months ago, there was this KWallet thing which
> asked
> > me for a password every time I wanted to connect, which was an enormous
> > pain, and I somehow managed to disable it, and I was fine since, until
> now.
>

> You should enable "All users may connect to this network" in Edit
> Connections. Like this http://i.imgur.com/xWZzMZI.png.
>
> Recent versions of Fedora (20) has passwordless wallet that means you
> wouldn't be asked for password by Kwallet anyways.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Sudhir Khanger.
> sudhirkhanger.com
> https://github.com/donniezazen
> --

Oliver Ruebenacker
Founder at Relomics Consulting <http://www.relomics.com>
Be always grateful, but never satisfied.