Suddenly keeps asking for Wifi key

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Sat Aug 9 14:29:55 UTC 2014

On 08/09/14 22:04, Oliver Ruebenacker wrote:

>      Hello,
>
>   How do I get to "Edit connections"?

Assuming you are using the kde-plasma-nm utils....

Click on the network icon in the systray.  Then click on the wrench icon in the upper right.  This brings up the "Connection editor".

>   I don't remember what I did to KWallet, I only remember that after some considerable effort, it finally stopped asking me all the time.

That's too bad.  It is usually helpful to recall what you did to change things.  But let me ask.....  If you bring up "kwalletmanger" and go to "Configure kwallet" is the "Enable KDE wallet subsystem" unchecked?