Suddenly keeps asking for Wifi key

Sudhir Khanger sudhir at sudhirkhanger.com
Sat Aug 9 15:18:27 UTC 2014

On Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 7:34 PM, Oliver Ruebenacker <curoli at gmail.com> wrote:
>      Hello,
>
>   How do I get to "Edit connections"?

1. Click the system tray network widget.
2. Click top-right wrench to bring Connection Editor.
3. Select the network you are trying to connect to.
4. Click Edit on the toolbar.
5. Go the General configuration in the Edit Connection.

Here are some screenshots. http://imgur.com/jM1MpGs,p5LK9Au,ulflvU6#0

>   I don't remember what I did to KWallet, I only remember that after some
> considerable effort, it finally stopped asking me all the time.

System Settings > Account Details > KDE Wallet

In the Wallet Preference Tab, tell us, if "Enable the KDE Wallet
subsystem" is checked. It would be a good idea to post a screenshot of
that window.

>   Whenever I do a git push, there are some error messages about KWallet,
> which I ignore, since the git push works. If I could get it such that I
> would never have to read the word "KWallet" again, that would be awesome, of
> course.

I can see no connection between git push and KWallet.

--
Regards,
Sudhir Khanger.