stock f20 bootloader not signed

Madhurjya Roy roymadhurjya at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 18:16:27 UTC 2014

Hello Patrick,

Actually, I have a dual laptop which has Windows 8 and Kali, and a Macbook with OS X and Fedora, I can confirm that  Kali didn't work with Secure Boot enabled!

I wasn't aware that fedora actually supports Secure Boot until I checked fedora docs about UEFI[1]. However, it is still not as simple as paying Microsoft to include their keys and also I do not think that the system is flawless, as I still hear many fedora users with their complaints on Secure Boot.

You might be interested in checking this out, if you haven't already :

[1] http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/18/html-single/UEFI_Secure_Boot_Guide/index.html#chap-UEFI_Secure_Boot_Guide-Implementation_of_UEFI_Secure_Boot

Cheers,
Madhurjya Roy
FAS : madhurjyaroy
IRC Nick (irc.freenode.net) : madhurjyaroy