Radio silence?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Aug 14 17:01:40 UTC 2014

On Thu, 14 Aug 2014 15:07:16 +0930
Tim <ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> On Wed, 2014-08-13 at 19:23 -0700, Pete Stieber wrote:
> > I'm on the package announcement list and haven't received any
> > announcements since August 9.
>
> Likewise.
>
> > That many days without package announcements is odd.
>
> Does it mean that all the bugs have been solved?  ;-)  Yay!!

Yep. All done! :) Bask in the glow of our perfect systems. :)

Kidding aside, there's been some issues with signing packages and
pushing them. There's an largish updates push that got started
yesterday, ran into some problems and has been resumed this morning.

So, hopefully you will see a bundle of updates later today and we will
be back on track.

> My last two Fedora yum updates were on the 6th and 12th of August.
> The only thing available since then has been a google-chrome update.

Yeah. ;(

Sorry for the interruption.

kevin