centos/fedora install without gui!

bruce badouglas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 22:51:19 UTC 2014

--mke2fs pre-computes the ratio of number of inodes to total number of
    available block in the chosen partition

are you implying/saying that there can only be a single inode count
for a given patition size??

in my case, I'm going to have a large number of small files (2-5K) and
I might have millions in my test.