Where can I find SELinux knowledge

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Fri Aug 15 14:40:05 UTC 2014

The setup is armv7 (Allwinner A20 based Cubieboard)
F19 remix kernel
Redsleeve EL6

SELinux is coming up disabled, and I can't figure out what is needed.
And no help on the Redsleeve list, as its heritage is armv5 and the
kernels for them do not seem to have SElinux support, so no experience
with enabling it.

Of course there is the 'age' mismatch of F19 kernel and EL6, don't know
if that is an issue.

Centos7 for arm is aways off, so for now production is RSEL.
And F21 is also aways off and F20 is a remix; I AM working with it for
some cases.