Mesa-10.2.5 was released - while Fedora still ships 10.1 :/

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 16:01:09 UTC 2014

On Fri, 15 Aug 2014 16:21:51 +0200
Heinz Diehl wrote:

> Wrt the mix of 32/64 bit packages (on my system), I would consider
> rebuilding them a nightmare..

Another thing you might consider: I installed the Fedora 21 Branched
since I got tired of waiting for an official alpha release. It works
OK for me, getting my new "maxwell" nvidia card to function with 3D
(though not with nouveau driver yet, I still need the kmod-nvidia
from rpmfusion).

Naturally this is all in a separate boot partition so I have a safe
fallback, but I haven't really run into any bad problems.