HP officejet 7500A loose wireless connection with f19 & f20

Vinny Onelli vonelli1 at optimum.net
Tue Aug 19 23:18:43 UTC 2014

Hello,
I have used this printer for about a year with f19 early release, no
problem, but I am not sure if I ever used with F20, then for while now I
can't no longer print.
A couple time I was able to print after going through the printer setup
and re-installing the printer on computer, but only last for one or two
print.
 The desktop is a Dell dimension 8300 dual boot F19 and Win XP, Laptop
HP Envy dv7 with F20 they both doing the same. while I can't print with
F20 I can print with Win XP.
I will appreciate very much some help, HP support don't even talk to me
after mention Linux.