CA pinning for DNF (sslcacert honoured?)

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 13:09:19 UTC 2014

Hi

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 5:38 PM, Joonas Lehtonen

>That tells me that dnf parses the same repo files as dnf, but there is

> no 'sslcacert' option in dnf.conf 's man page. So I'm wondering
> whether just the man page is not complete or dnf has no such option (yet)?

I have run into both types of issues in dnf (since it is still catching up
with yum to some extend).  Some features have just not been implemented
because noone has requested them yet and some features have been
implemented but has remain undocumented to sort of test the waters on the
level of interest or supportability of the feature.

I would recommend trying it out and filing a bug report or RFE against dnf
to implement the feature

Rahul