exfat on SD card getting mounted read-only

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Tue Aug 26 03:07:13 UTC 2014

On 08/26/14 10:58, jd1008 wrote:
> If I recall correctly, I had indeed originally formatted it as exfat on windows.
> But after that I was found the rpmfusion exfat-utils and installed them on my fc20.

I don't quite understand....

Is the card currently formatted by Windows?   If so, could you try formatting via the rpmfusion utils?
Or, if you reformatted with the rpmfusion utils, could you format again under windows or the device you're using it in.

Oh, and you've used it in Windows OK?

If it is OK in Windows and/or your device then rpmfusion bugzilla may be in order.