Dicom image -

Roger Heflin rogerheflin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 23:33:45 UTC 2014

I had to go find the CD I had with dicom files on it.

I was not able to get anything selecting the diacomdir file...I had to
go into dicom dir and go down to where there were real files (select
show all files) and then was able to display the image by selecting
each image that was in several different dirs.