Dicom image -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Thu Aug 28 08:34:02 UTC 2014

On 08/26/14 19:33, Roger Heflin wrote:
> I had to go find the CD I had with dicom files on it.
>
> I was not able to get anything selecting the diacomdir file...I had to
> go into dicom dir and go down to where there were real files (select
> show all files) and then was able to display the image by selecting
> each image that was in several different dirs.

I find the best way for me to view the images is to view the list of
image files in the file manager [Thunar], select the one I want and then
open it using aeskulap. Then "clicking" on the image brings up the
start/stop button for display of the live video action.

I looked at the other applications suggested but found none of those
available via yum and since aeskulap seems to work well and did what I
needed that's as far as I got so far ...

Thank you,

Bob

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD