Secure Transactions

Tod Merley todbot88 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 03:18:20 UTC 2014

What sort of security issues are indicated by redirection?

What would they be doing (or not doing) in the programming from their end
which would cause this?

Could problems with DNS or other parts of the IP stack be involved?

Why would closing the browser and shutting off the machine and finding a
more secure internet connection not help?

Is it possible for someone to hijack an internet connection in a way which
would allow them to see my responses to the bank/storesite but would not
allow them to receive and re-transmit to me the "my picture and text" page?

Since I am planning on using the browser (and install) only to do the
occasional internet transaction how is flushing cache and cookies likely to
help?