Secure Transactions

Tod Merley todbot88 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 22:02:03 UTC 2014

Heinz thanks for reminding me about looking at certificates by clicking the
padlock.  I also note that they have the ability to export and so I suppose
a comparison could be made through that as well.

General question - can one spoof a certificate?  I suppose "man in the
middle" is simply nasty.

Jd1008 the one add-on I am now considering is a cookie manager.  However, I
am hoping to find one that works outside the browser.