Latest systemd news

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Mon Dec 1 21:56:56 UTC 2014

On Mon, Dec 01, 2014 at 04:32:49PM -0500, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> > I am keen on discussing how new features in systemd (or any other
> > packages used by Fedora for that matter) will affect the users of
> > Fedora. The best place for that is this users list.
>  By that account why would rawhide or test releases be considered
> offtopic?  How about development kernel or glibc features?

Honestly, I don't think constructive, on-topic discussion of those
things is too far off-topic. Discussion of actual development or
test releases, sure, but I don't think it'd be bad for someone to talk
about, for example, how OverlayFS might be used in Fedora.

If the thread goes off the rails and outside of the scope of
"community assistance, encouragement, and advice" — not to mention the
Friends foundation — that's a different story.

And in any case, a big back and forth about what is or isn't on topic
isn't helping anyone either. :(

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>