Latest systemd news

Dave Ihnat dihnat at dminet.com
Tue Dec 2 01:08:43 UTC 2014

On Mon, Dec 01, 2014 at 07:55:51PM -0500, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Good thing nobody did that then, right?

Well, that's good.

> With all due respect, you can't argue against your own made up quote.

(Hands up), no arguing.

> Ranting about ...

Excuse me; I worked very hard to *not* rant.  It intended to be, and I
believe was, a reasoned and rational attempt to explain why someone would
be asking questions about systemd and the decisions, current and projected,
to incorporate it into Fedora.  And to express the belief that this forum,
and its participants, are important to Redhat's decison making process, and
why.

Sincerely,
--
	Dave Ihnat