Ordered a new drive - Re: Is my USB drive dying?

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Tue Dec 2 14:37:37 UTC 2014

On 12/02/2014 09:13 AM, poma wrote:
> Super Shopping Mania?

Very selective, and taking advantage of the time.

There are a number of reasons for looking for a new drive, including I
am getting a new neighbor, and I hope to locate a popoplug sitting in on
my workbench running either F18 or RSEL6 in his basement for 'offsite
backups', so I need a drive for it.  Why not the old server backup?
Also at this time I can pick up a small UPS for it cheaper than I could
last month or next month.

If anyone in SE Mich is interested in a few IBM and HP SFF boxes that
for the most part were used as Centos servers, I have them recently
decommissioned (replaced with arm boards).  Private emails on this.

:)