Ordered a new drive - Re: Is my USB drive dying?

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Tue Dec 2 23:38:17 UTC 2014

On 12/02/2014 01:34 PM, Chris Murphy wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 7:37 AM, Robert Moskowitz <rgm at htt-consult.com> wrote:
>
>> If anyone in SE Mich is interested in a few IBM and HP SFF boxes that for
>> the most part were used as Centos servers, I have them recently
>> decommissioned (replaced with arm boards).  Private emails on this.
> Bit off topic, but I'm wondering which arm board you're using? I have
> a similar need, although I tentatively plan on creating a gluster
> cluster to do this.

Well, I **AM** running F21 beta on them...  Well many of them are
running Redsleeve6 (Centos6 port).

Cubieboards.  I have Cubieboard2 and Cubietruck.

US price for west coast distributor is ~ $65 and $95 for each. Direct
from China cheaper.

To see my server stact of Cubieboard2 see:

http://medon.htt-consult.com/~rgm/cubieboard/cubietower-3.JPG

If you go to cubieboard.org, you can find out about a group that is
running a hudup (spelling!) server with them.

Hans De Geode is doing the uboot work for the F21 beta and recently
added support for a sta multiplexer, but this was after the uboot change
cutoff.  It will be in the F22 beta...