Firefox 34 bookmark sidebar scrolling has changed

Ron Yorston rmy at tigress.co.uk
Sun Dec 7 08:20:48 UTC 2014

Tony Nelson wrote:
>Thank you.  Do you know of any settings for other Gnome3 changes I
>might wish to undo?

Well, I don't know what *you* might want to undo, but here's the script
I run after installing F20.  Some of the settings can be modified in
gnome-tweak-tool but I find it more convenient to gather them all into
one place.

Ron

gsettings set org.gnome.shell.overrides edge-tiling false
gsettings set org.gnome.shell.overrides dynamic-workspaces false
gsettings set org.gnome.shell.overrides attach-modal-dialogs false
gsettings set org.gnome.shell always-show-log-out true
gsettings set org.gnome.shell.overrides button-layout ":minimize,maximize,close"

gsettings set org.gnome.settings-daemon.plugins.updates auto-download-updates false
gsettings set org.gnome.settings-daemon.plugins.updates active false

gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.wm.preferences mouse-button-modifier "'<Alt>'"
gsettings set org.gnome.mutter auto-maximize false

gsettings set org.gnome.settings-daemon.plugins.xsettings overrides "{'Gtk/ShellShowsAppMenu': <0>}"

gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.interface clock-show-date true
gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.wm.preferences focus-mode "sloppy"