fedora 20, on my system, actually works only to line command.

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 09:42:56 UTC 2014

Hi poma,

thak you for the advice ("fpast.org").

--------------------
I'm not familiar with video cards ...

In the control panel (of Windows) it is displayed (in Display adapters
section) : NVIDIA GeForce 7100 GS
(which probably is equivalent to - NV44 - GeForce 7100 GS - MSI).

I can say that, if I boot "zorro" from Windows, then it works perfectly
(without any problem regard to video).

I cannot understand what means : "Output DVI-I-1 has no monitor section"..
...how can I better invesigate this message ?

Thank you

Angelo