F21 src rpm iso on Fedora mirrors - missing ?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Dec 15 15:52:52 UTC 2014

On Mon, 15 Dec 2014 08:49:50 +0200
Kevin Wilson <wkevils at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, Fedora users,
>
> I looked in the fedora mirror sites for DVD of F21 src rpms, and
> could not find. For F20 there were DVD of F21 src rpms on fedora
> mirrors.

Correct. In Fedora 20 there was a 'generic' dvd that had a misc
collection of stuff on it. The src.rpms iso you saw was a collection of
src.rpms for packages on that generic dvd iso. In Fedora 21, that
generic dvd is no longer produced, so the iso of src.rpms is not
either.

> There are vailable single src rpms in Fedora mirror sites.
>

> For fedora 21, are these source rpms DVD not exist anymore on fedora
> mirrors?

Correct. You can get src.rpms for every package used from the
repositories.

kevin